Director of Marketing @ Legacy Research
"Will is a really smart copywriter and a results producer."
Former Executive Director @ Wall Street Daily
“Will Green is, hands down, one of the sharpest marketing and copywriting minds I know. I've hired and trained countless marketers and copywriters over the years. I can honestly say, he's among the very best. If you don't hire him, I will.”
Author & Former VP of Broadcast @ Ogilvy & Mather
I just wanted to tell you I followed your advice and got in the New York Times.”
Chief Marketing Officer @ Farnam Street Media
"The internet is flooded with marketers promising buckets of cash if you hire them. I've only met one that has consistently delivered. You're not only a fool if you pass up on Will, you're a damned fool.'
Founder and CEO @ DIY Degree
“Will doubled my conversion rate and upped my average order value by 50% in less than a day. 10 months later it hasn't gone back down.”
Chief of Staff @ Teachable
“Will is the most insightful and effective marketer I’ve ever worked with. I couldn’t recommend him more highly.”
● Designed Joggling Board Press website and author websites.
● Created marketing strategy and jacket copy for JBP titles.
● Got authors featured in New York Times, Publisher’s Weekly, Kirkus Reviews Charlotte Observer, and Post and Courier.
● Acted as secondary editor for JBP titles.
● Implemented cloud based submissions management system that saved 4-7 hours a week of manual labor.
● Managed team of freelance graphic designers, proof readers, and publicists.
● Taught writing workshop at the 2013 South Carolina Book festival.
• Reworked leads of existing controls to increase conversion rates.
• Created cloud based workflow management for Marketing Copy Team.
• Wrote copy responsible for over $12 million in sales in Q3-Q4 2014.
• Worked with editorial department to increase editorial cross-sell and up-sell rates.
• Implemented cart abandonment campaigns for all customer acquisition efforts converting an average of 12% of cart abandons into new-to-file sales.
● Doubled revenue projections for Call to Action.
● Ran largest webinar in company history with over 43,000 registrants - of whom 11,327 were new leads.
● Created mentorship program for younger copywriters.
● Changed salesflow for webinars, increasing webinar conversion rate by 114%.
● Rewrote Point-of-Purchase upsell sequence to increase average order value of Zero to Launch by 6%.
● Created new copywriting process that reduced time CEO spent on copy by 85%.
● Oversaw the automation of Cart Abandonment Campaign and Waitlist Campaign for all flagship products.
● Expanded the Evergreen Funnel for new leads from 3 weeks to 6 months.
● Grew copywriting team from 3 full time writers to 5.
● Assumed responsibility for final approval on funnel copy and launch strategy.
● Launched Ramit's new book, Your Move, to the #1 spot in the Amazon nonfiction and the top 100 books on Amazon.